28/09/2014

Life is Gold


The past few months of my life has been an absolute whirlwind... From exams, to major life events, to travelling, to battling crazy jet lag and now officially this:

We are headed to Australia!!!

'We' meaning the Babz, which is short for Baboons – an embarrassing name that I gave us a long time ago and it just stuck I guess? And the Baboons consists of: Nicole, Lixian, Kim and I. Did you really not know this?

After graduating next year, I'll be off to France yet again for half a month. My returning flight from France will land in Singapore at 2:15pm on 3 April, and my flight to Aussie is at 10:25pm on that very day. I will have to go home, switch out my clothes and rush back to the airport. Talk about jet lag and the amount of exhaustion 48 hours of travelling will bring. I pray that I don't die.

I'm so dizzy with excitement... 186 more days!

P.S. A new post on France coming up!